Antelink is looking for a full stack developer Java/Hadoop developers to integrate its software engineering team.
* Deliver compelling functionality in performant code.
* Invent and prototype new features and interactions you can actually ship.
* Tackle hard large scale engineering problems.
* Work on a fully distributed and cloud environment.
* Build world-class products.
This is what we require:
* Solid engineering and analytical skills with proven experience of working independently and within a global distributed team.
* Strong software design and object oriented coding skills.
* Passion for usability, efficiency and performant code.
* Full stack developer — front-end and backed
* Experience with multiple programming languages for backend and front-end (or the willing to learn multiple languages)
- Preferred previous experience with Java, C#, or C++.
* Experience building Ajaxified web apps and REST web services.
* Pro ficient in HTML 5, CSS, and other web technologies.
* Working knowledge about Unix is a plus.
* Previous experience with AWS / Azure is a plus.
* Previous experience with Hadoop and DynamoDB is a plus.
* Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation, and listening skills, with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical.
* Technical level english.
* A dynamic and highly motivated team, focused on product development time to market
* Use of Open Source technologies.
* The ability to choose your OS (Linux, MacOS, Windows) and IDE (Eclipse, IntelliJ, ...).
* A very good atmosphere in an intercultural environment, focused on teamwork.